We've already shown you how much we love origami here and here so we just had to do a Pick 'n' Mix all about this Japanese paper folding technique that, as you can see, is a great source of inspitation!
3. Tea project (not yet for sale) from Nathalia Ponomareva
4. Paper lamp from Studio Snowpuppe
5. Elephant brooch from The Little Dröm Store
6. Ring from A Little Rummage
7. Crane pendant from Cheap and Chic Land
8. Wall vinyls from Radraspberry
9. Poster also from Dottir & Sonur
What do you think? Tempted to spread this trend around your home too?
Hope you have a happy and creative week!